You successfully added Fixcraft V3 Front Disc Hub to your cart.
The V3 Core Disc Hub features a shell design using bmx wall thickness standards, forged out of 6061 T6 aluminum then CNC machined to a high tolerance finish. We then upgraded to a 7075 T6 Alloy female axle with chromoly bolts that will take a 17 flat wrench or metric 6 hex key on the end. These are low profile, and you have 2 ways to get your wheel swapped in a pinch on the court. The cone nuts are cnc machined out of 7075 t6 aluminum with steel inserts for added durability. Each hub comes equiped with top notch japanese sealed cartridge bearings as well.
The CORE V3 FRONT DISC HUB comes in 36 or 48 hole pattern with flanges offset 6.35 mm from center for the rotor mount. Designed for Hardcourt and it shows.
Comes in Black only.
• 100 spacing
• 36 or 48 hole pattern
• 300 grams
• Female 7075 T6 alloy axle with chromoly bolts (17 flat / 6m hex)
• 7075 cone nuts with steel inserts
• 6 bolt ISO disc flange
• 2 colors available
• High-quality precision built
• Top notch Japanese sealed cartridge bearings
• Hub flange diameter: 58mm
• Hub Center to Flange Center (non-disc side): 35mm
• Hub Center to Flange Center (disc side): 22mm
• Spoke hole diameter: 2.5mm
• Tested harshly by top players with amazing results
• Bmx wall thickness standards
• Tightens onto any thickness dropout
• Completely safe to use with axle mounted rotor guards